Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How Not To: Be Stressed

Well it's been Dead Week for about 39 hours now, which means that all of you that aren't me, are probably stressed about stuff.  You may be asking yourselves, "Why aren't you stressed, Andrew?  I don't understand."  Well I'm glad you asked!


Reason 1:
When I get stressed, I stop being stressed and be awesome instead.  True Story.


Reason 2:
I know that Epic Gandalf has my back, and you know what? I'm sure he would have yours too.
   
Pro Tip: set this picture as your background and take him wherever you go! (I did ^__^)















Reason 3:
I use the phrase "____ is lawlz" at least twice a day. Doing this will not only help reduce stress, it makes you more awesome.

i.e.  Ian McKellen's shirt is lawlz.


Reason 4:  
Naps.  Naps are pro. 

Reason 5:


~Andrew



No comments:

Post a Comment